Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wednesday September 29th 2010

The weather is still warm but supposed to cool off somewhat.  The sun is shining this morning and I think we will have a beautiful day.

We don’t have anything planned for today except to go to the store. We thought that we would try Target today.  They have added groceries to this store and I guess that is something new for Target.

Got a picture of Jake on his new bike….

100_1346

100_1348

Jake loves his new bicycle!  Not a lot of room to ride in the back yard but is sure good practice for him.

Well, we went to Target.  The prices are quite high but then this is California.  We still spent a lot of money here but did get a few things out of the way that we really needed to do.

Linda fixed BBQ Pork today.  Smelled great, tasted great too. Along with the BBQ we had baked beans, cole slaw and potato salad.  It was really good and now we have leftovers.

I have still been looking for a battery (backup) for my camcorder and looking through the literature I find there are three batteries I can use and they are different sizes so they have different length of times they will hold a charge.  To late to get one for the air show but that is OK we will be going there twice so if I miss something on Friday maybe I can get it on Sunday.  We decided not to go on Saturday because that will be the day most people will go and it will really be crowded.  Don’t really need to see the night show and the pyro techniques. 

Time to go to bed and get some rest.  Hope everyone has a great night and day.  Oh, I have to say that we watched Landon Skipper’s new movie “Yearning for the Basilisk”.  I have to say that Landon for a young man has talent and a great imagination!  The movie really scared our grand daughter Alexa, she wasn’t used to seeing that kind of movie.  I have to say though that I really liked the story and the comedic acts in parts of it.  I wonder, Landon, if you had the resources and money what kind of movie you would make???  Keep it up Landon you have real potential….

Good night y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment