Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Monday September 27th 2010

The weather is cool this morning but it won’t stay that way.  It is supposed to get up around 100 degrees today.  Very unusual for San Diego.  It was very pleasant sleeping and we really were tired.

I didn’t take any pictures today, we just took it easy.  In fact we took a nap in the afternoon and when I woke up it was 88 degrees in the room and about an hour later it got up to 90.  To warm to sleep and it probably won’t cool off until after dark.

We went to the store and bought some things for sandwiches because it is way to hot to cook.  For supper we just had cold sandwiches and potato salad.  It was really good.

I made a DVD from the pictures or videos I took at Santa Barbara when we visited Jacob for the weekend.  I was happy with it and the picture quality is great (for me).  I was kind of worried after the first video but now I think I really like the camera.  I’m not good at downloading onto discs yet but will probably get a little better with time and practice.  I am also not good at holding the camera steady or keeping it on the subject which I hope will improve with time and practice.

We aren’t going to do anything tonight but take it easy and watch TV.  When we went to bed I think it was still about 75 degrees in our room but with the fan it was comfortable and I think we will sleep pretty good. Maybe I will take more pictures tomorrow…Night y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment