Friday, September 24, 2010

Thursday September 23rd 2010

This is going to be another beautiful day!!  It is nice and cool this morning.  We left the window open with the fan on again and it was really comfortable. Very cool this morning, probably about 58 degrees some where in there.

Linda and I wanted to go to the store and Brenna wanted us to check on a cake.  The cake would be for Alexa for her birthday. She will be five years old next month.

100_1313

We picked up Alexa from school today. She was just eating her treat. Back to the store.  We went to the $100 store, oh me, spent more than $100 today.  I bought a digital movie camera.  It was on sale and it was kind of what I wanted.  It is very small and uses an SD card for memory.  Maybe I can get some videos of the family and the air show I hope to go to next week end.  Linda said she will use her camera to take pictures to.

Our second chore of the day was to go pick up Gianna from her riding lesson. Horses, she loves them.  I can do without them.  They are magnificent creatures but I don’t really care for them that much.

100_1320

This is Gianna with General Rommel. She was finishing up with cleaning the horse or whatever you call it. She showed us around the ranch and all the horses there, she knows the names of them all.  Linda got to feed some of them hay.  They have big teeth.  I didn’t feed any.

100_1321

Gianna on General Rommel bare back.  We gave Gianna and her friend Lulu a ride back to San Diego, Lulu’s father was going to pick her up at a restaurant and we took Gianna on home.  I thought I had a picture of Lulu but I must not have taken one.  Listening to the kids talk in the back seat on the way home was very interesting.  I think Lulu has been in more foreign countries than I have been in states!!  One statement they made was they thought Starbuck’s drive thru was really silly but the drive thru at Krispy Creme Donuts was great.

I took a few pictures of Darin’s back yard…this is a lemon tree..

100_1308

I’m guessing that this is a persimmon tree??

100_1309

I’m also guessing that this is a Macadamia Nut tree..

100_1310

Darin really likes his back yard.  I don’t know how many different kinds of trees he has but there are a lot, and a lot of them are exotic.

We had a pretty good day today, spent a lot of money, not real good, but other wise a pretty nice day.  Have some things to do tomorrow then the weekend we will probably see the rest of the family except for Jacob who is in Santa Barbara at school.  We may take a trip up there later to see him.  Going to stop for now. Have a great one, or two  Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment