Saturday, September 25, 2010

Friday September 24th 2010

Another beautiful day!!  It is cool and there isn’t any fog!  We kept the fan on all night with the window open and it was really comfortable.

We don’t have much to do today.  We will go to Kroger’s to get a few things then kind of relax.

Brenna is going to a Bible study tonight and she volunteered to take a desert.  She was going to pick up some cookies from the store and we thought about making cookies but decided not to.  When Bren called in the afternoon I asked if she would like to take cinnamon rolls.  She thought that would be great.  In the afternoon I started them so they would be done before she got home.  Well, different oven, I didn’t take them out in time and they burnt.  Nuts!!!  Linda says you still have a little time can you make another batch?  Got about an hour and a half so I will give it a try. I didn’t let them rise like I should have and didn’t give them the second rise like I should have and just turned on the oven and let them bake, this time for less time.  They looked OK, we didn’t try them but they were done in time for Brenna to take them and they cooled enough also.

Linda fixed “pork burgers” for supper.  They were really good.  I think I like the pork better than the beef. They have a lot more taste and they are pretty solid so they don’t break apart.  She did a good job.

After Brenna got home the first thing she said was “they all were eaten” so I guess they turned out OK.

We watched TV tonight and just took it easy. Nothing planned for tomorrow, I looked up on the internet about the MMCAS Airshow and it will be going on Oct 2-4th. Now we just have to figure out when we want to go.  It will all depend on who all wants to go with us.  It will be a very long day if we go  first thing in the morning.  I want to see the radio controlled airplanes that starts at 8AM, then goes on through out the day.

Time to go to bed…..Night y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment