Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wednesday September 8th 2010

It is cool out this morning! We aren’t going to do a lot today either. I need to do work on the garage but haven’t gotten the things I need to fix it.  I need boards that are 16 feet long and I need to get someone to haul them for me since I don’t have  a truck anymore.  I also need some fiberglass panels for the ridge.  One of these days I will get them.  I was working on Daniels lawn mower and had taken a relay off thinking that was the problem.  I wasn’t.  I put it back together again and was going to try to get the part(s) off that were bad but decided not to do that since Daniel was gone and I was going to be leaving.

I saw someone out in the front yard so I took my trusty camera out and took a picture of the culprit…

100_1150

WOW!!  I caught him red handed!!  He is burning my Mimosa tree!!  Well, I cut it down and he helped my stack the wood but he lit the fire.  I like cutting down trees and he likes starting fires!  Most of this was green but it did burn pretty good.

100_1149

I left the stump, it was kind of big for “Mighty Mac”.  It served as a place to start the fire though and someday it will be gone.  I’m not in any hurry. After all  this I decided to sharpen the blades on the mower.  Daniel said they did cut very well.  Getting them off isn’t easy but I got it done and gave it a little try.  Works a little better.

I fixed our supper tonight.  I fixed brown rice with cream of chicken soup then I fried some chicken breast with onion and green pepper.  I thought it might be good if I layered it and baked it with some parmesan cheese on the top.  Doesn’t look real good but tasted good.  Should be good for Linda’s diet.

100_1152

This should last us a couple of days.  I think it was lacking something but it still tasted good.

Went to church tonight at Daniel’s church.  They have a new preacher and I liked him.  He gives a good message and it is understandable. I do have a picture of him…

100_1153

I think he saw me get the camera out and he got busy doing something else.  I also saw Larry and Donna there.  I also got a picture of them and it is worse than the one above of the preacher.  We saw them in Branson and I didn’t even think about getting a picture there.  Dakota, their granddaughter was with them and I sure wished I had taken a picture there but I didn’t and this one is really bad….

100_1154

I should realize by now that I need to take two or three pictures to get one that is good.  I think I moved on this one.

Well, I think I’m tired and I need to go to bed.  Catch you tomorrow….

No comments:

Post a Comment