Sunday, September 19, 2010

Saturday September 18th 2010

 

This morning I backed up my pictures.  I bought some DVDs and I practiced until I got them.  One good thing about the DVD is you can erase them or clean off the DVD and redo it again.  Good thing.  I sure wasted a lot of CDs that way.  One mistake on a CD and you start with a new one.  They don’t cost much though.  I downloaded 3662 pictures on the DVD and I know some of them are repeats but at least I can find them if I want to take time to look at them.

We went for breakfast at Jack in the Box.  It was actually lunch but they serve breakfast all day.  It was OK. Not my favorite. We all had pita sandwiches.  After lunch David had to go back to work and we took a ride to find a church to go to.  It was at the end of the frontage road on the west end of Benson.   Looks like a nice church.  Will find out for sure tomorrow.

We stopped at the $100 store and picked up a few things and went back to David and Marian’s place and talked for awhile.  I couldn’t stay awake so we came back to the motel for a nap.

100_1252

This is the sitting room part.  It is a nice room.

We went over to David and Marian’s about 5PM.  Going to grill pork burgers.  Marian can’t eat beef so this works out quite well.

100_1257

They grilled up nicely and tasted good.  Marian fixed scalloped potatoes and beans.  Had a nice dinner!!  I also got a picture of some quails.  You have to kind of look for them but they are there…

100_1254

There were probably half a dozen of them, I think they liked it under the shed.  Got a few more pictures…These are in the campground…

100_1261

This thing had to be at least twenty feet tall!

100_1266

100_1264

I guess I can see why people like the view. For this being the middle of September there are a lot of people here!

I got a couple pictures inside the camper of us…

100_1267

100_1269

Had to get a picture in here with Munchkin!  Had a good night, just talked and since David worked he was kind of tired and we didn’t stay to long. He has to work again in the morning.  When we got back to the motel we washed some clothes.  Need a few things for in the morning.  Night y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment