Sunday, September 30, 2012

Saturday September 29th 2012

I texted Daniel and asked if he wanted to move things this morning and he said it sounded good.  He texted later and said he was taking the kids to the parade and I texted back and said I had to work this afternoon so I guess I have the rest of the day off, well, until I have to go into work this afternoon.

Not much going on this morning, in fact I got Linda up around 11:30AM so we could have lunch and I am then going to work.

Work didn’t go to bad, kind of busy but not to bad.  I took my tablet with me and played “Bubble Shoot” or something like that.  It sure makes the time go fast.

Thought I would get out of work on time but a camper came in about five minutes before closing.  They had vehicle problems and they aren’t sure what is going on with it so by the time I got them parked and got the books changed it was a little after seven then I had to stop at Wal Mart for some buns and some Cole Slaw for the BBQ.  Kind of like it with Cole Slaw.

We took it easy tonight, nothing going on so we watched a little TV and played on the tablets for awhile….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment