Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Tuesday September 25th 2012

It is a little warmer this morning than it has been.  Supposed to get up into the middle 80s today.

I went into town and picked up some fittings for the camper. The low point drains wouldn’t work!  I also ordered the steel for the garage roof.  More than I wanted to spend but it should fix the leak and make it really dark in there. I wanted to get a window and I forgot to look for one, maybe next time.

When I got home I started working on the drain and found the problem, thought it was Styrofoam but it was lime or calcium in the line.  Also found out that the drains didn’t turn, even though they did, they pull up instead of turning and that was probably most of my problem!  I think I have it fixed now and I also kept the drains. May need them sometime.

I saw some Monarch butterflies in our tree…

100_4228

A couple of years ago these branches were loaded with butterflies.

At work today a guy came in with a camper he restored…

100_4233

100_4230

This is Chuck….

100_4229

This is really a small camper but it is beautiful!  He did a great job.  Not sure if this was his first time camping or the first time in this camper, the way he was talking this is his first camping trip.  Nice guy.

Oh, this morning I looked at the checking account balance and it was pretty low so I checked into it and Camping World had charged my account three times for the things I ordered which came to around eleven hundred dollars!!!!  Not good!  I called them and they said their computers did things this way, not good at all.  I wonder if they would cover a non sufficient fund check because they have my money tied up????  I think they have a problem, now my problem.

Got out of work on time and home pretty early.  New shows on tonight on TV so that will keep us busy.  Time to say Night Y’all….

2 comments: