Sunday, September 30, 2012

Friday September 28th 2012

Well this morning is pretty cool and I decided to do a little more cleaning in the garage.  I am getting rid of some of things and getting other things ready to get rid of, well, sell some stuff.  I have lots of things that I don’t really need.

We went into town and Linda is going to McDonald’s to download a few games on her tablet.  I left her there and after I left I thought I should probably have helped her get online but she has done it before and I have my phone in case she has a problem.

I looked for a window for the garage but didn’t find anything I could use.  It would take some finagling to get anything to work.  I need to go to Menard’s and take a look there.  I did buy a dowel rod for a snow shovel.  Cost almost $4 but I think it will work.

Went back over to McDonald’s and Linda hadn’t gotten on line.  Well, she thought she was on line but wasn’t so I had to give her a hand doing that and then had to wait for almost two hours while she did her thing.  Got a couple of hamburgers while I waited for her.

Went to Wal Mart then and got a few things before heading home.

Daniel decided to wait until Saturday to move his stuff so we got the rest of the morning off.

Not a lot more going on today just take it easy I guess so I will say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment