Thursday, September 6, 2012

Tuesday September 6th 2012

Well, it is nice this morning but I know it is supposed to get warm,  not as bad as yesterday but pretty warm.  I know I am going to mow all day which is a lot better than trying to find something else to do.

I mowed Russell Street first and it really needed it.  I think it has probably been at least six weeks since it has been mowed.  It was bad.  Always trash laying around and the weeds and sand burrs are really bad.  I think it will have to be mowed again in a couple of weeks.

I got back around 1:15PM, took a break and started mowing the RV park. I didn’t get the whole RV Park mowed.  To make it short I quit around 5:30 and headed home.  There is a storm coming and on the way home it really started blowing.  Kept looking around for a tornado but didn’t see anything but dust blowing.

When I got home I pulled in the garage and it started sprinkling and the wind picked up even more and the rain started.  The temperature is starting to drop and it is feeling good.  I opened up a window, which is downwind and tried opening the door but it doesn’t work.  The small kitchen window works good. Nice breeze coming in.

I am putting some more pictures on the hard drive and hopefully I will be able to put all of my blogs on there also.

More DNC, not looking forward to listening to it.  They sound good but I know they are liberal and their morals are not very high.  Sure don’t want them back again but like I said, God is in control…  Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment