Thursday, September 20, 2012

Tuesday September 18th 2012

It is sunny and very cool this morning with a pretty strong breeze out of the North which is very good for traveling south!  I got the car hooked up but the ramps for the dolly I had to put in the trunk of the car because I couldn’t find the bolt, or nut, for one of them.  They won’t be rattling in the trunk.

We had an omelet for breakfast with home made toast.  Pretty good.  Should keep us going for awhile but it did sit kind of heavy on my stomach for a few hours.

We got on the road around 10AM and headed for home.

We filled up with gas in St Louis and it was probably twenty cents a gallon cheaper than Illinois.  We got to around Bloomsdale and the phone rang. It was Mark wondering if I was coming to work.  I hadn’t planned on working today but I could be there in about two hours but he said he would try to call Bitsy.  Linda called Kim at the office and she said that Bitsy was on her way in so we could go on home.  That was good.  Even though we will get in pretty early we have a lot of unpacking to do.  We also had to take Sparky into the vet to get his nails trimmed etc.

We were pretty tired tonight and I had a hard time staying awake. I had to go to bed early.  Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment