Friday, September 14, 2012

Wednesday September 12th 2012

Beautiful day, starting out cool and sunny.  I think it may warm up some today but it isn’t supposed to get to warm.

I am sure I am going to be mowing today. The rain really made the grass grow and I want to be done kind of early so I can get home and load some more stuff in the camper and and get the car loaded on the dolly.

Work went quite well, got the RV Park all mowed except for the sites up against the fence.  They are the hardest to mow because there are campers in all most all of the sites and makes it really hard to move the picnic tables plus all the stuff they have in the sites.  I figure the grass will still be there next week.

I left work around 4:30PM and as long as I was already hot, sweaty and dirty it was a perfect time to get the car on the dolly.  I was surprised that the straps don’t fit very good.  It wasn’t easy hooking it up.  One side of the strap is about three inches to long and it is very hard to get the end strap room enough to get it tightened up.  We will see how it works tomorrow.

Linda cut my hair tonight. I was really in need of a haircut.  It was getting to the point I couldn’t hardly comb it anymore.

Time to day Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment