Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sunday September 9th 2012

Going to North Acres again today.  I read the Sunday School lesson so I probably should go there.

I had a question about abortion and I asked Pastor Charles and he really had no answer except “Thou Shalt Not Kill”.  That actually is a very good answer but people don’t think a “fetus” is a real person and abortion is OK. He did have a really neat thing he told me… If you are taking your wife or girlfriend to the abortion clinic for an abortion but you were hit by another car and the baby dies because of this, the person could be charged with manslaughter!  Now that is amazing!  I was just wondering what the Bible says on the subject.  Closest thing I found was in Exodus Chapter 21:22-23 and it was just about two men fighting and causing the woman to have her baby prematurely.

Sunday School and Church were very good.  In Sunday School there is always a lot of discussion and lots of different opinions which are very interesting.

After church I had a few things to do and didn’t make it home until 1:30PM.  Linda was getting worried that something had happened to me.  I needed a couple of things which couldn’t really wait until tomorrow because we have company coming and will probably be home most of the day.

Back to church again tonight at North Acres.  Pastor Charles is a very good preacher, very down to earth and easy to understand.

Not a lot going on tonight. Watched a little TV and then to bed.  I have to check and see if I have a picture to post….100_4135

It may be hard to see but there is a double rainbow in this picture.  We tried different cameras to take the picture, Linda’s camera’s batteries were all dead and mine doesn’t really take good pictures, like this one.

100_4138

Like I said my camera doesn’t take good pictures.  This is our song leader or choir director.  She has two different voices, when singing a special she has a very nice voice and when directing the choir she has a very nasal voice.  She is good though.  I don’t know her name eitherSmile….

OK, now it is time to say night y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment