Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Monday September 3rd 2012

Well, Linda still isn’t feeling well, kind of lethargic I guess is what you would call it.  She is sleeping a lot and just doesn’t feel good.

We did go into town this afternoon, she wanted to get some vitamins and stuff like that.  Cost a lot so we must have gotten a lot!

We had chicken patties for our “late” lunch.  They are pretty good fried up and on a bun.  Good lunch.

Linda ordered some “stuff” on line and had a hard time getting it.  Then tonight she got a call and I think it must have been from India or somewhere, the person wasn’t nice and wouldn’t take no for an answer so I got on the phone and she hung up, can you imagine that?  I didn’t even have time to say anything other than my name.  Hopefully she isn’t going to get charged for something she doesn’t want.

I have been trying to figure out my backup thing, not sure I like it but hopefully it will work OK.  I haven’t been able to figure it out.  Got a bunch of Chinese writing and a word in English that said error.  Not sure what that means but hopefully I can get it working.  Wondering if I can back up one computer and put it on another, it doesn’t say anything about it.  I would really like to back up all the pictures and my blog from the very start until now.  I am going to give it a try and if it doesn’t work, I’m sure I will take it back and then get some more of the little storage cards, they hold a lot of stuff for something that is so small, I’m amazed!

Well, not much going on tonight, oh, we did talk to Daniel today and he is moving in, or has moved in, next door.  Glad to have him back as a neighbor.

Anyway, time to say night y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment