Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wednesday September 5th 2012

Well, it is cloudy this morning but I can still see blue sky every now and then.  I would imagine at work I will probably do some mowing at work. I figure I will probably mow Russell Street, it hasn’t been mowed for about six weeks and we don’t know what it looks like but I imagine it needs to be mowed.  Well, I was wrong, he wants me to stay here and find something to do.  Well, with all the rain I figure that mowing will be needed. 

I mowed all day except for a break at noon for lunch and to get gas.  In the afternoon I did take time to dump the trash.  It needed to be dumped and it probably won’t be dumped again until Saturday when I work the office.

It has been a pretty good day to mow. It has been really warm but I can handle that.  I worked until 5:30PM and headed home.  Bits gave me a couple of water melons to take home.  I gave Linda one and the other I left at the neighbors house.  Linda likes water melon, I don’t care for it.

Linda fixed fish tacos tonight.  Boy are they good.  She used a little to much cayenne pepper though.  Kind of makes your eyes water!

I figure tonight would be a good time to check and see if the external hard drive has the pictures I put on it last night and whether I can get them open if they are actually there.  Surprise!!  It works like a champ, the picture folders are all listed which I was kind of surprised but they are all listed as I put them in there.  I like the hard drive!!

Well, the DNC is on and we are watching it and it is sad that they all believe in same sex marriage and almost everything that God said wasn’t the way He planned it.  Again, I think he will get reelected and I wonder what our country will be like after four more years of this.  My opinion is our country is on a slippery downhill slide and doesn’t look like anything is going to stop it.  I definitely could be wrong and I sure hope I am.  We will see what happens in the next few years..

Time to get off the soap box…Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment