Friday, September 28, 2012

Thursday September 27th 2012

Well, it’s raining!  It is raining hard!  I will call Mark later and ask him about today.  I don’t think I will be working.  Had a hard time getting Sparky out this morning with the rain, lightning and thunder.

I texted Mark around 8:30AM and said it was raining and he texted back and said “yep”.   I didn’t go into work.  All I was going to do today was spray Roundup I think, so I will take it easy.

It quit raining around 9AM and I cleaned some more in the garage.  Didn’t know if it would rain anymore or not but I had a bunch of stuff to burn from the garage.  I worked until around noon in the garage and it is starting to look a little better!

Got a picture of the cover I put on the camper..

100_4240

Didn’t take to long to get it on but it was cloudy and looked like rain and I finished in time!  Rained like crazy!

OK, this afternoon I played a game on the tablet.  All afternoon until the battery went dead.  Had a good time!

Not much going on tonight.  I fixed us a piece of cake.  Spice cake and I put some cream cheese frosting on mine, really rich.

That is about all for tonight…..Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment