Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thursday September 20th 2012

Another cool morning this morning.  It isn’t supposed to be as cool as yesterday but I think it is just as cool and maybe even cooler.  The wind is blowing pretty good so that may be part of the reason it feels so cool.

I stopped on the way to work at the Super 8 again for my half cup of coffee. I had to get a picture of Amy.  Amy is at the desk on Wednesday and Thursday when I come in for coffee….

100_4215

I had Amy pose with the Super 8 cup.  Thought this was a very good picture!

When I got to work I drove into the mobile home park to try to get a picture of a worm.  There were millions of them yesterday but today I could only find a few.  I figured it was because it was cool.  Found one and took a picture but it is so blurry I can’t put it on here.

Kay came out to find out what I was doing so I had to get a picture of her also…

100_4218

Kay is a character!  She cut most of her hair off and I’m still not sure why. I asked but not sure I got an answer.  She is a real talker and very friendly. I like talking to her though, quite entertaining!

I sprayed a bottle of Round Up on sand burrs before starting to mow.  Lots of sand burrs!  Lots of goat heads too!

I finished mowing around 4:45PM and I did some weed whacking after that. By the time I finished all that it was time to call it a day.

Our neighbor, Daniel, said the worms were Army Worms.  Guess they don’t really hurt anything except the grass and it will grow back.

Not going to do much tonight, thought I would do the blog so it will be one that I get out on the right day instead of a day late!  Well, time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment