Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wednesday September 26th 2012

Wonder if it is going to rain today???  It is cloudy, well, kind of cloudy but I think I will still have to go to  work.  Called Mark to make sure and he said yes.

I mowed Russell Street today, even got a before picture…

100_4234

Now I don’t have an after picture and seeing as how almost all that I mowed was wild onions guess it wouldn’t look much different.

I got back to the shop around 1PM and got all the stuff unloaded and put away.  I had a sandwich then got the sprayer ready.  I spayed the first bottle and for the second one I needed the golf cart to go to the other end of the park.  The cart doesn’t run very good.. in fact it runs terrible….

100_4235

I sprayed another bottle and then I was going to spray the third one and Mark said maybe the cart needs to be run (hard)!  I ran around the park about ten times and the cart was smoking!  Going to spray another bottle and decided to do it again, around the park and around the mobile home park a few times and the cart was smoking like crazy, maybe some of the crud is being burnt out of the exhaust system!  Hope so, once it gets hot it runs great!

Mark said it was to windy to spray any more so I went on home.  The parts for the camper came in and it isn’t raining so I installed the vent and the vent cover.  Took awhile to do it but by the time I was done the lightning and thunder were getting closer and louder.  Glad I’m done and the lid is back in place.

Went to church tonight at Morehouse again.  I enjoy Pastor Randy, he is really down to earth and loves the Lord.

Wanted to get this done tonight and here it is!!!  Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment