Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday September 24th 2012

Another cool morning but not quite like yesterday. 

After drinking coffee and enjoying the morning I decided to put the awning out on the camper and let it dry out.  It is pretty dirty so I figured I may as well wash it.  That took awhile but it needed it.

I tried checking the low point drains on the camper and they sure don’t seem to be draining.  I hooked up air and some water came out and I hooked up the water again and a little water came out so I figured there must be something wrong with the valves so I thought I would try to take them off and replace them.  What a job!!!  Hard pipe and clamps!  Took me about a half hour just to get them off.  Found the problem, pieces of Styrofoam in the lines.  I put the air back on it again and it seems to be clear.

I went into town and got some parts for the camper and also ordered some steel for the garage roof.  The roof on the garage leaks at the peak so I am going to replace the peak.  Spent more than I wanted to but that is OK if it works.

Had to stop at a couple other places and I think I got all that I wanted to before coming home.  I even got gas for the lawn mower.

Well, we watched TV tonight, Castle.  I like Castle.  It seems like a good show.  More coming on this week that should also be good!

Well, about time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment