Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tuesday September 4th 2012

I forgot yesterday to say we did a little cleaning.  I cleaned out two closets and threw a bunch of stuff away and gave a lot to Goodwill.  We have to much “stuff”.  I have a lot in the garage I think I will sell.  I’m sure I’m not going to be using it so I think selling it would be good.  We also found the keys that we forgot when we went to Texas.  Now we can unlock the locks we couldn’t when we were there.  We changed the deadbolt so that key we have with us.

It is warm this morning, well, it is very humid and muggy.  Sure couldn’t open the house.  The breeze isn’t bad but still way to humid and it is supposed to get real warm today.

Work went good today, had quite a few campers come in and I kept busy for most of the day.

This morning I got my external hard drive out and decided to play with it again and see if I could figure it out.  I found that it had some pictures on it and I thought I would try to put more on from the old computer.  I worked for about and hour and I think, maybe, I put on a bunch more pictures on it. I hopefully will be able to put all my blogs that I have written on it.  I don’t want to loose them and it is kind of hard to find them on the internet.  I will try that later.  The hard drive has 500 gigs and that should be enough to put everything on that I have ever done or ever will doSmile

Taking it easy tonight and watching some of the DNC.  Hate to say it but I think Obama will be reelected. God is in control.  Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment