Monday, September 3, 2012

Sunday September 2nd 2012

Thinking I will probably go to North Acres this morning.  I like the church, all churches have their little quirks but I have enjoyed almost all of them!

I won’t go into Sunday School except to say that it was good and lots of discussion.  The teacher said this was way to big for one day and she was right we probably didn’t get half way thru the lesson but it was good.  We talked a lot about sin.  Wondering, if you tell a singer they did a real good job and it was terrible, is that a lie?  Sure isn’t the truth is it?  Kind of what our discussion was about.

Church was very good also, had a little bit of something going on before church so he didn’t get his whole sermon done.

Got a picture of Bud, he sang the special this morning and it really was a good song, “The Last Mile of the Way”.  What a message.

100_4131

I don’t know how old he is but I would say in his late 80s or early 90s.  Not many young people in this church.

We had gone to the Outlet Mall a few days ago and I got a pastry roller. I’ve been looking for one of these for a long time.  The kids each have one and they work really good in small spaces…

100_4124

It isn’t very big but does a good job and takes up a lot less room than a rolling pin (we have a rolling pin).  Should work great for making cinnamon rolls.

Taking it easy this afternoon., even took a nap.

Got ready and went to church tonight, going to go back to North Acres but when I got there I remembered church was cancelled and I decided to stop at Aldi’s for a few things before going home.  I know other churches cancelled tonight because tomorrow is a holiday.  Oh well, next week.

Watched a little TV tonight and then to bed….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment