Monday, September 24, 2012

Sunday September 23 2012

I think I will try the church in Morehouse again.   I went there for a long time but have been trying different churches while we are here in Sikeston, while in Texas we go the the Mission First Baptist Church.

I got out to the church about 8:45AM and no one was around.  The sign says Sunday School starts at 10:00AM and I don’t think I will wait around for that.  I headed back into Sikeston and went to Fellowship.  Still was really early but the Sunday School and Church services were very good.

We took it easy this afternoon.  We fixed an egg and toast for lunch. Linda bought a new frying pan, one with green on the inside.  She says it really works great!  It isn’t real big but works very good.

I played more games this afternoon on the tablet.  Getting exasperated! I’m not sure I even finished one level, sure makes the time go fast though.

Went to Morehouse First General Baptist Church tonight.  I remembered most of the names, I was surprised! They have hired a Choir director, John, and he is doing a good job.  Actually I have sung in a quartet with him.  I think that he wants to start another quartet.  I’m interested!

Well, I made it home around 7:30PM and we pretty much took it easy the rest of the night. 

Time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment