Saturday, September 1, 2012

Friday August 31st 2012

This summer is going by pretty fast.  Last day of August already.  It is very warm this morning and humid.  It is sprinkling and we are supposed to get quite a bit of rain from Isaac but so far just sprinkles and some wind.

I decided to back up my pictures from the new computer. I had an 8 gig card that I had backed up a lot of stuff on and I don’t know if I can get it off or not, sure doesn’t want to do anything so I cleaned the card and then put all the pictures I have on this computer onto the card. I then downloaded the pictures on Linda’s computer and I have found out that the pictures from my camera are really grainy and not very good but the pictures from her camera are a lot better so I changed the setting on my camera from 3.1 to 6 mega pixel and we will see how that works.  Took a couple pictures with it….

100_4126

Above are clouds from Isaac.

100_4127

Sparky is posing.  When I transfer these to the SD Card I will have to transfer them to Linda’s computer to see if they are any better.  I would like a new camera but if I can get this one to work good I may save the  money.

We thought about going to Menard’s today but decided not to.  I figured we would get some storms so I really didn’t want to be out and about.  Well, we didn’t get much rain today, so much for the storms.

We really didn’t do much today, we fixed egg burritos for lunch and took it easy the rest of the day.  Sparky and I got to spend some time outside but it is pretty warm and humid.  We even got some sunshine.  Guess the farmers don’t really need the rain now but I would sure like to see the grass green up again.

Guess that’s about all for today…..Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment