Saturday, September 8, 2012

Friday September 7th 2012

Well, I noticed that I put the wrong day yesterday!!  It wasn’t actually Tuesday, it was really Thursday, hope I didn’t mess with anybody’s mind!

I was going to mention that I can’t change the blog on this computer because I used the other one to write it up.

Today is my day off and I would like to go to Menard’s to use up my credit.  I want to look at a bunch of stuff like bathroom showers and the surround that goes with them.  Also want to look at stuff for a back splash for the kitchen in Texas.  Won’t buy anything here but just want to get an idea.  There are a lot of other things I need to look at, well, actually I just want to look.

We started looking around the store and Linda found a lot of dog treats and a few other things.  I got a can of coffee so so far we haven’t gotten anything that we have needed.  Sure is fun looking around though. 

 

I got a page asking me to come to the “exit” door.  I knew it had to be Linda but wasn’t sure what was going on.  I finally found her and her back is hurting and she had to sit down. Guess I can go even though I didn’t even make it through half of the store!   Lots more stuff to look at but I guess there will be another day.

We went to Steak and Shake for lunch.  Not my favorite place but the food is pretty good.    I had a cheddar cheese burger and Linda go a regular one with everything on it.  They were really good!  I wouldn’t even mind going back again sometime.  I also had a yogurt with fruit and I thought it was pretty good and Linda got a Sundae for desert.  We enjoyed it.

The drive back to Sikeston was hard.  I had a really hard time staying awake.  Linda keeps asking what I want to talk about, well, I would actually take a nap.  Not much of a talker when I’m tired.  We made it back though.

We brought our tablets with us and stopped at McDonald’s for a drink and download a couple of games.  We  were there about an hour I guess.

Got back home and let Sparky out.   There are weather warnings out but it doesn’t look bad here, yet.  It came about an hour later, The wind blew like crazy, lots of thunder and lightning and then we got the rain.  Don’t know how much we got but it was quite a bit in a short time.  This is helping with the draught but it still is not enough.

Well, I played some “Angry Bird” and Linda played one of her new games. I get kind of exasperated with the games because I can’t get them to do what I want them to do.  Just a game!

That is about all for now guess I will say “Night Y”all..”

No comments:

Post a Comment