Saturday, September 8, 2012

Saturday September 8th 2012

Cool out this morning for sure.  I put my hoodie on before going out and am glad I did!  I think it is about 60 but the wind is blowing out of the North at a pretty good clip.

Sparky and I were in and out quite a bit.  Not doing anything but going in and out and enjoying the cool weather.  Opened up the house and Linda says it is going to be good enough to leave it open all day.  High today is supposed to be 74 and that is the lowest high we’ve had since Spring.

Going to work this afternoon and it should be a good day, not to hot and not wet!

Got all my chores done and decided it’s time to get the computer out and download more pictures on the external hard drive.  After learning how to do it it’s pretty easy.  I spent all afternoon, well not all, but quite a bit of the afternoon transferring pictures to the hard drive.  After seeing some of the pictures I had to email some of them just as reminders of good times past!

Got out of work at 7PM and was home by 7:20PM.  We fixed hot dogs for supper.  Was hungry for hot dogs.

Trying to get Linda online but having some problems for some reason.  I tried on mine and it works but not very well.  Must be something about tonight.

Well, not much else going on tonight so I will say “Night Y’all”…

No comments:

Post a Comment