Thursday, September 20, 2012

Wednesday September 19th 2012

Another very cool morning, I think it is probably in the upper 40s or lower 50s this morning.

I forgot to mention that yesterday after we got home I mowed the lawn.  Looked pretty bad and I mowed it just before we left so it grew a lot in just a week.  That means I will be mowing at work today.

I stopped at the Super 8 this morning for my half cup of coffee. Amy, the desk clerk, said she got a box of cups in and the first person she thought of was me!  I like my Super 8 cup and I like the Super 8 coffee. I don’t have a lot of time to drink but I do enjoy it.

I was right, I am mowing today but first I am spraying two bottles of Roundup.  The weeds don’t stay dead very long and now the sand burrs need to be sprayed, they are thriving!  When I was mowing the mobile home park, Kay, a resident, stopped me and was talking and I noticed she was killing something on the ground and they were either worms or caterpillars but they sure looked ugly.  There are millions of them and I think they are killing the grass!  After all the rain and cool weather we’ve had the grass should be green but it’s dead, at least some of it.  Not sure if they will have to be sprayed or not, probably will have to get rid of them, I think they are very hungry!

I finished mowing etc around 5:30PM and headed home.  I’m tired of course.  Not much going on tonight.  I have to check and see if I have some pictures…

100_4212

This was at the Double J Campground in Springfield Il and if you look close you can see four or five deer back by the woods.  I had made a close up of them but I don’t know where it is!

Well, that is the only picture I can find so to sum it all up we took it easy and went to bedSmile….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment