Monday, September 24, 2012

Saturday September 22nd 2012

Now I have to think about what we did on Saturday because this is actually Monday.  I have procrastinated for awhile and now I am trying to catch up.

I did a lot of stuff outside because it was so cool.  I can always find things to do out in the garage.  Well, there are a lot of things I can do here in the house but Linda has to OK what I do so that really limits what I do, or can do.

I got a picture of the field across the road.  I think the cotton fields really look pretty…

100_4214

The field gets whiter almost everyday.

I have to work this afternoon, not to bad, one until seven.  The time went pretty fast and I kept pretty busy with the campers coming in and with the chores I had to finish.

Got off right at 7PM and home by 7:15PM or close to that.

Linda made a pot of chili with a package of deer meat that Daniel gave us.  I wanted to try it to see if we like it.  The chili turned out really good.  Linda said all she put in it, for spicy hot, was a couple of cans of Ro-Tel tomatoes.  It was really spicy but good.

Took it easy tonight.  Not to much going on.  I played games on the tablet for a couple of hours.  I get kind of excited because I can’t get it to do what I want it to.  I play a game called Bubble Pop.  I think I am at level 42.  Takes a bunch of tries to get past, or through, a level.

Guess it is time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment