Friday, September 14, 2012

Tuesday September 11th 2012

I get to work in the office today.  I’m not really looking forward to it but it should be ok.

I started out the morning getting things put into the camper for when we take off.  I’m trying to get Linda to get her stuff ready so we can leave pretty early in the morning.  I’m still worried about the battery but it has been holding up pretty good so maybe it just has a small drain or maybe it was just about completely dead from sitting for a few months.  I know that when we go to Texas we will have to remove both batteries so they won’t freeze.  That definitely wouldn’t be good.

Haven’t heard from Jack and Mary so we aren’t sure if the made it back or are having a safe trip.  Guess they will let us know when they get there.

Had a very slow day at work but it still went by pretty quickly. 

When I got home I just took it easy, loaded a few things into the camper and took it easy the rest of the night.

Time to day Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment