Saturday, September 22, 2012

Friday September 21st 2012

It’s going to rain today, it’s sprinkling right now and Sparky doesn’t like it very well!

We spent most of the morning inside in the rocking chair, Sparky sleeping most of the time so it was relaxing.

When Linda got up we went to town.  I wanted to look at the RV car port things.  This took awhile and I found out they will run around twenty five hundred dollars for a decent one.  I could get a cheap one for around nineteen hundred.  I will have to think about that for awhile for sure!

Went to the $100 store and spent a lot.  I had to get a couple of pair of jeans for good. Most of mine are for work now.

I was tired and I took a nap this afternoon! Let me take a look I should have a picture to post…..

100_4213

Oh yes, here is a picture of Sparky hiding behind the Day Lilies.  They sure are funny flowers, just a stalk with a flower on it!

Not much else happened today.  I need to get some parts for the camper. The vent blew off on our trip and I want to get a cover for that and I looked online and I can get a cover for the camper for around $300-350 which is a lot cheaper than a metal building.  May go that route just to see what happens.  Won’t be out a lot if it doesn’t work out right.

Guess that is about all for today..Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment