Saturday, September 15, 2012

Friday September 14th 2012

Looks like a beautiful day today, it quit raining but it is still pretty cool and the fog is still pretty bad, I think I have a picture from this morning…

100_4166

Beautiful sunrise.  Sparky and I got to walk around the lake a couple of times and he has had enough.  He will walk up and down the road but not around the lake anymore.

We went up to see Marian this afternoon.  We had stopped to see Marilyn this morning but had to go to Franklin Grove to see Marian.  Couldn’t come all the way up here and not see her.  Got a picture.  She isn’t doing real good but seemed better today than the last time we were here…

100_4172

She does look pretty good doesn’t she.  She sleeps a lot and she was asleep when we got there, didn’t want to wake her but we didn’t want to leave without at least saying hello.

We went to Dalmus and Jane’s for supper tonight.  Had a great time…

100_4173

Let me see from left to right, Frank, Maggie, Jane, Dalmus, Kara, Judy, Dave, Linda and me!  I sat my camera on a glass to take the picture.  Not to bad!

We left around 8:30PM and Linda wanted to fix the BBQ for tomorrow but there wasn’t much there so we went and go another pork roast, should be plenty now. 

Going to have to sign off for now…Night Y’all…..

No comments:

Post a Comment