Friday, August 31, 2012

Thursday August 30th 2012

I know today will be a short day at work.  Mark is closing his cell phone store and is going to load up all the stuff that is left there and probably taking it home.  Not sure what he is going to do with it.

Well, I have to find some stuff to do to keep me busy until noon, that is when I will leave.  I sprayed some Roundup over in the mobile home park and filled a bottle and sprayed in the RV Park.  It is actually pretty nice out and I think it is probably ninety degrees (11AM).  After this I dumped the garbage and then decided to pick up papers that are blowing around.  I was out in the ditch in front of the park and I found a $20 bill!   Made my day. 

I went home at noon.  It was getting pretty hot but the breeze sure was nice.  We are supposed to get some rain from hurricane Isaac.  Farmers don’t want it now.  Could have been nice about six weeks ago but they are harvesting now and that doesn’t help any.  Not much we can do about it though, just live with what we get, God is in control and He will do His pleasure.

I was tired so I took a nap this afternoon.  Played some games on the computer tonight while the RNC was on.

They had some really good speakers, even Clint Eastwood.  He definitely isn’t an eloquent speaker but he did have a good message (if you are for Romney).  I think, in my opinion, Mitt Romney is the one to vote for. Again, that is my opinion.  All the problems with the country wasn’t the current president’s fault though, that was left from the last president. HMMM, if reelected I wonder if he will make the changes he promised the last time he was elected???  Doubt it.  I think he has different ideas for our country and I don’t think it is our best interest, sorry Democrats. Makes me wonder how many Democrats are conservative???  I know the loud ones are very liberal which makes me think of the Bible and “liberal” was a good thing.  My how things change!

Not much else to say, hope I didn’t make to many people mad at me.  Time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment