Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tuesday August 14th 2012

Beautiful mornings, I’ve been opening the house and turning on the fan.  Temp inside the house will drop five or six degrees before I have to close it up.  Love it!!!

More cleaning in the garage, and no, I’m not going to take a picture of it, it would probably look better if it burnt down.  Well we have termites and they may eat the wooden part and the wind will blow it down, then, maybe, I could build a new one.  I would love a new one but this will do until it does fall down or whatever.

We think Daniel and Rachel may come in today, they should be real close.  Last time we talked to them they were in South Dakota.  Should be a couple of days but we communicate through the internet and they can’t do that on the road.

I worked on Linda’s phone again tonight and finally called the help line and they walked me through the problem because we couldn’t send email from her phone so after about an hour on the phone we finally got it figured out and now it works.

The test blog I wrote with a picture of Sparky was from my phone so now I know that I can do it from my phone.  It isn’t easy but if I need to I can do it from my phone, in fact when I’m at work and working in the office it would take up a lot of time to do it from there on my phone..

Well, time to go to bed and say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment