Friday, August 17, 2012

Thursday August 16th 2012

It is pretty nice out this morning but it is supposed to get hot before the cold front comes through.  I am going to work today but it will probably only be for a half day. I have almost everything caught up unless Mark has something special in mind to get done.

Well, he didn’t!  I sprayed a couple of bottles of Roundup and pulled some weeds and I noticed a Cedar tree in the mobile home park that was giving me fits when I mowed so I asked if it was OK to trim it up.  He said “OK”.

I went to work on it and got the low hanging branches cut down then I loaded them in, or on, the golf cart.  I use a garbage can to load the branches in and I wished I had had the camera.  The golf cart on the first load looked like it was camouflaged with all the branches hanging all over it.  Took about three trips to get it all moved. Why the golf cart? If you don’t have the right tools you use what is available"Smile….I did!

I finished at noon and headed on home.  Daniel and Rachel and Amanda went to the Doctor to see if she could get a prescription (for Rachel).  They say Sikeston isn’t to bad to get around in and that is true, some streets may be hard to find but not to bad at all.

112_4065

I took this picture Tuesday.  The neighbor boy, Jackson, was on the bus and it was his first day of school.  This summer is almost gone!!!

We were going to have hot dogs for supper but it was kind of late so we just had sandwiches.  They were tasty though.

We sat around and talked until 10:30PM and I couldn’t hardly stay awake so I headed to bed and I’m not sure if I knew when Linda came to bed or what time.  Tired!!  Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment