Thursday, August 16, 2012

Wednesday August 15th 2012

Another beautiful day.  I forgot on yesterday’s blog I went to work and worked in the office.  Tuesday is my day to work the office as long as Merlien is off sick, he has some pretty bad back problems so hopefully he can get that taken care of.

Got an email from Rachel and they made it in last night and they stayed at the Days Inn in Sikeston.  Probably wouldn’t have been able to get ahold of me since I was on the phone for about an hour!

They said they would call us this morning but I did get an email saying they were just getting up and around and I was just about to leave for work. I was hoping I would only have to work a half day but Mark wanted me to help move some furniture from the cell phone store to his home.  I figured I could do that and maybe I would still get off early, didn’t happen.

I didn’t have a good day moving furniture, I am to old for this kind of stuff but we did get it loaded and got it to Mark’s house.  We unloaded the truck but the heavy stuff on the trailer we left and he parked it in the shop.

I do have a couple of pictures..

112_4066

We had unloaded the fridge already. I got a picture of some

Snow on the Mountain…

112_4068

Took Daniel, Rachel and Amanda to Lamberts tonight..

112_4076

Can’t believe I ate to much again…

Here are Mark’s chickens.  He gave us a dozen fresh eggs, had to squeeze the chickens though to get enough Smile

112_4072

OK, I have to get off here and get some sleep, I am bushed plus I ate way to much…Night Y’all…..

No comments:

Post a Comment