Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Monday August 20th 2012

Today I am cleaning a little more in the garage until Linda gets up then we will probably go to town and do a few things.

Well, I got to take Sparky to the veterinarian for a little clean up.  Had to have a gland expressed.  He did good, didn’t smell very good so I had them spray him with “smell good”.  Smelled a lot better.

Linda and I went into town and Linda picked up an Ipad, not real sure why but she wanted one but she did and she got one.  When we got home we found out we couldn’t get it to work without wifi.  What a bummer.  We went back into McDonalds and tried to get it to work.  Took a long time to figure out some of the basic things to do to get it to work, period!

While she messed with it I texted with Marian in Arizona.  I did take a picture with the camera but not the camera.

We were at McDonalds until 9PM I think, took a long time to get it working but we downloaded enough stuff to try it at home without wifi.  It worked!  Linda has been playing games and she seems to like it.  Without wifi though it is restricted to what she has on it.

Went to bed after a bowl of ice cream.  I was tired.  Well, Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment