Monday, August 13, 2012

Saturday August 11th 2012

Not a lot going on today, I think I may work in the garage a little while and get some things picked up, cleaned up and thrown away.  That would keep me busy all day if I went through everything.

I had the lid open on the pump house and for some reason a hose came loose and sprayed water all over, fortunately I was there to shut it off.  I fixed it right this time.  I have a union in there that has come loose before, in fact quite a few times so I don’t leave the outside water turned on just in case!  I don’t think it can come apart now but you never know!   I don’t trust it.

I washed the car this morning and waxed, or polished it, before it got to warm.  I doesn’t take long to wash it, takes me longer to get in the mood.

Not a lot going on today, watched some Olympics etc..

112_4058

Got a picture of one of our Gladiola plants..to bad they aren’t perennial! More than likely we won’t be here to enjoy them anyway but they sure are pretty!

Time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment