Friday, August 3, 2012

Thursday August 2nd 2012

Worked this morning at the park and got to mow again.  I was kind of tired and I did start a little early today.  I started at 8AM so I could get done early and it was really good that I did!  I finished at 12:30 and got home around 1PM.

I needed to take a shower and get rested a little.  Don and LaVon are supposed to be in this afternoon so we are getting ready.

They made it in about 2:30 and we had a really nice visit most of the rest of the day.  Linda made her famous “pork burritos” which turned out great.

I had LaVon fix my computer so I could use the new one to post my blog.  Took awhile but she got it done even if she did get a nap while it was downloading…

112_4042

Don likes SparkySmile….

112_4044

Actually I think Sparky likes Don.. he wanted to go in to bed with them tonight but I don’t think they would appreciate him, you think?????

Well, I was so tired tonight that I am having a hard time staying awake and we are watching the Olympics but it is almost to much so I think it is time to say “Night Y’all”….

No comments:

Post a Comment