Thursday, August 30, 2012

Wednesday August 29th 2012

Have to go to work at 9AM this morning, will probably be a short day unless Mark has something else to do.

I did a little more in the garage this morning before I had to get ready to go. Can’t believe how much “stuff” we have in the garage.  I am getting it whittled down a little but still have a lot more to do.  I think that I will have a garage sale to get rid of some of the stuff I will probably never use.

At work I dug up some “pig weeds” that you can’t kill with Roundup.  They aren’t to hard to get out with a shovel but the roots on them are ridiculously long and if any of the root is left it starts growing again.

I remembered that someone had moved out of a mobile home and left a lot of junk outside so I went over and started taking it to the dumpster.  Some of the stuff  I wouldn’t mind keeping so I picked up a broom some landscape stones and a shovel.  I may never use them but I feel “rich” with more “stuff”Smile!!!  I got the mower out and mowed this lot because it hadn’t been mowed for probably six weeks, didn’t know the home was empty!

Left at noon and tomorrow will probably be the same. The grass is dead and the weeds are about the only thing growing are the sand burrs and other weeds.

I stopped at Food Giant and picked up some chicken.  Still smelled the chicken Kim brought from Food Giant.  Forgot to say that Kim is Mark’s wife, she works at the bank.

I baked a couple of potatoes and we had the chicken, hit the spot, very good.

Nothing much going on tonight, I went to church and enjoyed it until they started passing out papers and saying the business meeting was still open so I left.  Stopped at Wal Mart and picked up a couple of 8 gig micro disks that I had ordered and got Linda a new cordless mouse, hers quit working for some reason, even new batteries didn’t help.  The new one works good.

Well, time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment