Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday August 1st 2012

Going back to work today, I think I may be mowing today, depends on whether the grass grew like ours here at home or not!

Yep, I’m going to be mowing, Grant is staying by the office because Mark is going to be late.

I guess the mower has been acting up again but it sounds pretty good. I started mowing and almost finished the sites, had two left and the mower is just running out of power and a lot of black smoke.  I had to stop and I removed the air filter and it had about a half inch of dirt on it so Grant is going to clean it out and I am going to use the push mower for the last two sites.

Grant said it still smoked when he started it so he parked it and I wasn’t finished mowing yet so Mark said give it a try and I did and it runs like a new one.  Lots of dirt!  When I got home I mowed the lawn here and it was terrible, not dirty but wet!  Really soggy for some reason.  It looks a lot better now!

I mowed until after 5PM then decided to head on home.  The part that is left for tomorrow should be a snap and I should be done by at least 1PM.

Don and LaVon are coming tomorrow and we needed to pick up a couple of things from the store so after I showered and drank a bunch of water we headed into town.  Got our shopping done and when I got home I had a bowl of soup and Linda had a sandwich.  I tried to fix a solar light and I don’t have a soldering iron so I guess it is going to stay broke!

Going to sign off now…..Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment