Monday, August 20, 2012

Friday August 17th 2012

I have today off and since I didn’t write this right away I have to try to remember what all we did today.

112_4081

Rachel showed us pictures of places they have been.  They have some beautiful pictures and have been to a lot of places!

We made pizza tonight…

112_4084

Pizza making went pretty good, I made the crust and they did the sauce, cheese and other stuff, pizza turned out pretty good..

112_4085

I didn’t get a picture before we plowed into it but they turned out very nice and the crust was nice and brown on the bottom, we enjoyed it!

We sat around most of the evening chatting about places they had been and people we knew and where they were at.

That’s about all I can remember for today…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment