Friday, August 10, 2012

Thursday August 9th 2012

Got today off and nothing planned so will take it easy.  It is supposed to get hot again so we will probably do nothing except lay around.

Morning was nice so Sparky and I stayed out for a few hours just enjoying the cool breeze.  I think it is supposed to cool off tomorrow but definitely not today! (got to check see if I have some pictures!)

112_4055

I took this picture last night at church.  I wanted to get this because after this Sunday the pews will be gone, they are replacing them with chairs. I really wondered why so I asked and was told they had a vote on it and the chair vote won.  Well, that really didn’t answer my question but because we aren’t, members of the church it doesn’t concern us, I guess. I think it was just kind of silly because I think the pews are very comfortable (may be the reason for the change) and they look really nice.

They are extending the podium platform a couple of feet also…

112_4056

Golly, this picture looks blurry!  I am definitely going to have to get a new camera when this one quits working! Anyway, there was a business meeting tonight, no preaching, just business.  I think this was my first time at Wednesday night service and I sure was disappointed.  They are cancelling Sunday night service for an ice cream social, they will have a`devotional though.  I am going to try a different church on Sunday night.

I decided to mow the lawn tonight instead of waiting until tomorrow.  It is still pretty warm but I don’t want to wait until tomorrow.  WOW!!  Dusty!!!  There were times I almost had to stop because of the dust and there wasn’t even a breeze so it just hung in the air!  Nasty mowing tonight!

Well, got to take a shower and then relax and watch the Olympics. Nothing else going on tonight so…..Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment