Monday, August 27, 2012

Saturday August 25th 2012

 

The mornings are still nice but getting warmer and more humid.  I can open the house for a little while but it will only take the temperature down about one or two degrees before I have to close it up again. It doesn’t cool off very much in here at

night but when it starts warming up outside it warms up fast in here.  I suppose that I could insulate it better and put new windows in but…I don’t think I will spend the money on that since we aren’t here all that much anyway.

Linda took a picture of Sparky and me in the recliner.  He really likes the recliner, not sure if it is rocking or wants to be close to me….

100_4106

He really gets comfortable.

Got a picture of our Vinca flowers.  The ones at the campground aren’t doing quite so well this year and it isn’t because they aren’t watered..

100_4104

The little solar light was very expensive, I paid fifty cents for it and it really works good.

I took my tablet with me to work, I also took my computer but didn’t use the computer.  I wasn’t busy today, only had a couple of campers come in so I went to You Tube and watched videos of airplanes.  The afternoon really went fast!

We had leftovers for supper, BBQ and chips.  We finished the BBQ and it was very spicy.  Maybe the next batch will be a little cooler.

Linda started on Facebook and I think she likes it.  Hard to get her away from it now.  I think after one or two days she has more friends on Facebook than I do.  Fact is, she probably has ten times as many as I do because I don’t really like Facebook and would just as soon not go there.

Well guess it is about that time….Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment