Monday, August 13, 2012

Sunday August 12th 2012

Today is Kim’s birthday!!!!  Happy birthday Kim!!!  I’m using the new computer and I’m sure I don’t have a picture of her on here but I’m going to look anyway…I figured they were on the old computer…Oh well, Happy Birthday anyway Kim!!

Linda and I went to church at North Acres Baptist Church this morning. Our friends, J.W. and Omalean go there so we thought we would give it a try.  It was very interesting.  Took a picture of the special music singer, her name is Jasmine…

112_4059

She did a good job and she has a beautiful voice, I think she is a  teenager but not sure.

I got Linda a new phone and she finally used up the minutes on her old phone so now she can use her new one.  She spent most of the afternoon playing with it and trying to figure out how it works.  I kind of like the phone, it is a ZTE Merit.  It is an Android phone and it is pretty slick. She downloaded Facebook and was watching some things on it.  I think her battery lasts a lot longer than mine does

Went back to the same church tonight.  The preacher is pretty good I kind of like him.  Got a picture of the special music singer tonight also.  She is also the song leader.  She really has a good voice, sounds different than when she leads music!

112_4062

Pastor Woodard is sitting on the left side of the picture.

Linda has been making phone calls so I guess she likes the phone.

Not much going on tonight so I guess that is all for now…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment