Monday, August 6, 2012

Sunday August 5th 2012

Had a good nights sleep and ready for a new day.  We are going to church at Fellowship Baptist Church with Don and LaVon.

Even got Linda up and ready EARLY!!!!  Very unusual for Linda to get up early.

Don drove into town to church.  Sunday School and Church were both very good today.  Had a great time at church.

Went right home after church because I have to go to work and Don and LaVon are heading to Branson and hopefully they get there before church starts tonight.  They are taking the curvy road.

I had a sandwich before heading to work, actually a burrito.  Work was very boring today, very slow and actually I got off late because a couple of people came in at 7PM, quitting time, but I got them checked in and parked.  I called Linda and told her I was going to be a little late because of this.

When I got home I had a couple more burritos and relaxed the rest of the night watching the Olympics.  Went to bed around 11PM after taking a nap in the chair…Night Y”all….

No comments:

Post a Comment