Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday August 6th 2012

Well, it is cool this morning!!!  I think it is about 70 degrees so I opened the house and let it air out for a couple of hours.  Didn’t take long for it to warm up though.  I had to close up the house about 8:30 because it was warming up fast.

We took a trip into town and picked up Linda’s prescription.  The lady at the pharmacy is a hoot!  I think she has an excellent memory.  She almost always remembers our names and is really friendly.  A good person to have at the register for sure!

After getting home, Linda warmed up the BBQ and added some more BBQ sauce.  WOW!!  HOT HOT HOT!!  She finally got some more meat out to cook to add to it because it was just to hot.  Tasted good but was just to hot.

We took a nap this afternoon.  Got to watch the news and then I mowed the lawn.  It was really getting bad and I think I will probably have to mow it again on Friday.  The rain really made it grow.

Going to watch some Olympics tonight then go to bed.  Have to work tomorrow.  Night Y”all…

No comments:

Post a Comment