Monday, August 6, 2012

Saturday August 4th 2012

I guess I am behind on the blog.  I could have sworn I did the blog for today but I don’t see it anywhere!

Maybe one reason I didn’t do it today is because I work today and tomorrow so I may have forgotten it but I had the computer at work and I can’t believe I didn’t do it at work.  Oh well…

We had a nice quiet morning this morning. Had a slice of jalapeno toast with pepper jelly, kind of warm for sure.  I used some of the jelly we got from Pam.  Tastes like peppers!

I went to work in the office today and this is the first time in the office for a couple of months.  Took a little while to get back in the swing of things.  I did OK and the books even balanced when I was done!

We had left overs tonight, burritos and BBQ.  Hit the spot.  I have to put a picture in here, Linda was putting some left overs in containers…this is putting a square peg in a round hole….

112_4050

We all got a good laugh out of this!!

We watched the Olympics tonight.  These athletes are really something, have to give them a lot of credit for all the hard work they have done.

I was really tired tonight, sure wasn’t from working to hard!

Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment