Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Tuesday August 7th 2012

WOW!!! This morning was excellent!  The temperature was down in the 60s this morning.  I opened up the house and let it air out for awhile.

By about 8AM I had to shut the house because it was going to be getting pretty warm.

I get to to to work today.  I’m probably going to be mowing, Mark wants the campground to be looking good for the people coming in for the rodeo.  I mowed most of the campground before lunch and after lunch I finished the mowing and sprayed some Roundup and pulled some weeds. Roundup won’t kill the weeds and mowing them doesn’t help either.  They grow about four times as fast as the grass!  When I got done at 5:30 it was around 97 degrees and supposed to be warmer tomorrow.  

When I got home I took a quick shower to cool off. I was filthy and my eyes hurt from all the dirt and sweat I guess.  The shower didn’t help my eyes but maybe by tomorrow they will feel better.

We watched the Olympics tonight.  I was ready for bed about 10PM but stayed up until 11PM when it was over then I went to bed, whew, tired!

Night Y’all…..

No comments:

Post a Comment