Thursday, August 16, 2012

Monday August 13th 2012

I’ve started the day working on Linda’s phone trying to get some things done on it.  I’m not good at this.  Didn’t get done what I wanted to.

I cleaned in the garage again today and it isn’t looking to bad now, but that’s my opinion.  I’ve been trying to put things in  places where they belong and I cleaned the floor a little.  Used the shop vac and it worked pretty good except on the large leaves and things like that but it sure looks a lot better.

I think I may have a picture of some of the Gladiola flowers, let me look..

Well, so much for the flowersSmile,,,

Linda wanted to try  the garlic bread pizza from Pizza Hut so we went into town and stopped at Pizza Hut for a late lunch.  It wasn’t to bad but very rich, I think they might have used lard to coat the bread!!! Maybe not.  It was good but we ate way to much and paid for it the rest of the day and night.  We had a bowl of ice cream later tonight and it helped settle the pizza stuff a little bit.

Time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment