Thursday, August 9, 2012

Wednesday August 8th 2012

Back to work again today but this morning is beautiful. Another cool morning with a very light breeze.

Not sure what all I will have to do at work today, I did most of the cleanup, mowing etc. yesterday!

I did just a little more cleanup and some mowing over in the mobile home park.  The mobile home park only needed just a little mowing around some of the edges.  The rest looked kind of dead and not overgrown.

Went home at noon.  I was tired but not like yesterday.

Got a couple pictures of our flowers…

112_4054

These  Impatience are doing great.  After coming back from California all there was was some sticks and no leaves or flowers.  Came back like it was just planted!

These are the Vincas that are also doing great and they even looked pretty good after three weeks without water….

112_4057

Not much going on tonight except the Olympics.  I even stayed awake until 10:30, maybe 11PM.  I didn’t stay up any longer though, just to tired.

Time to say Night Y’all…..

No comments:

Post a Comment