Friday, May 6, 2011

Wednesday May 4th 2011

The sun is shining and a little cool but it is going to be a gorgeous day!  I go into work at 9AM this morning and supposedly will be mowing.  Not sure because it is still very wet.

Well, I am mowing and I am mowing the spots I can get through without sinking in.  Well, I tried to anyway, I got stuck in the mud twice!  First time wasn’t to bad but the second time I had to go get a 2x4 and kind of lift the tractor out.  The front end sank up to the axle and the rear just spins so I had to pry and lift and try to move it out of the muck and mire.  I got it but it took about an hour of prying to get it out.  I moved on to dryer areas, most are still pretty wet but I did get a lot mowed.  When Grant got there he didn’t have a lot left to do but he mowed for awhile.

100_2616

Got this picture of one of the chicks up on the bar.  First time I’ve seen one up there.  They are growing fast!  He hasn’t built a coup for them yet, he keeps saying he has to get one built!

Well, not a lot going on tonight, I am dirty and tired so will take it easy.  Got a picture of the sunset.  Thought it looked very pretty…

100_2613

Looks nice, kind of like an ocean or lake sunset, to bad it is flooded farm land.

Good night Y’all….

OK my computer isn’t scrolling so if I made some mistakes in what I’ve written I can’t read it to see what I’ve done wrong….

No comments:

Post a Comment